Welcome to the Solstice Publishing submissions page. Please read through our guidelines before you submit to us.
Solstice Publishing only considers fiction and a limited number of non-fiction memoirs. The word count can be for a short story (up to 20,000 words), novella (20,000 – 30,000 words), or novel (30,000 to 99,000 words). Books exceeding 99,000 words will not be considered. Nor will we accept books from authors younger than 18 years of age.
Please submit to email@example.com using the following guidelines.
Insert your cover letter into the body of an email. The following information is required for us to give your book consideration.
* Your name.
* Your pen name, if you use one.
* Your street address and phone number.
* The current title of your book.
* Word count of your book.
* The main genre of your book (i.e.: thriller, suspense, paranormal, fantasy, science fiction, etc.)
* The details/plans regarding future series development.
* Your publishing history, if you have this.
* You will also need to include what social media sites you’re active on (Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, Google+, Instagram, etc.) with your links on those sites.
Your book manuscript should be saved as a Word 97-2003 document (.DOC) and attached to the email. Do not send us a synopsis.
Before sending us your book, please ensure that you have gone through the manuscript and confirmed you have given us your best work possible. Small errors will distract from the submission and may cause your book be declined.
Our current submission acceptance process will take at least a month. We evaluate your social media presence to see if you are promoting already published books and/or talking about your current novel. Once we’ve done that, our submissions manager will read through your book and see if it’s something we are interested in. If at any point we feel your book will not be an asset to Solstice Publishing, we will send you a notice that it’s not right for us. Contract offers are sent at the end of the month.
Thank you for considering Solstice Publishing for your book.